Friday 1 June 2012

Day 209: The Life Everlasting

Today I have seen:-

- A rabbit  cut in half by a passing car
- A disembowelled squirrel (the leftovers, not the actual incident)
- Duck rape (drake on drake - and definitely non-consensual)

In other news I have just made a tortilla using everything in the fridge that is definitely past it.  A graveyard tortilla (a mortilla).

It features a wrinkly deflated pepper.  A soft onion.  Some unspeakable feta that smells like a tannery.  Weeping coriander.  Yellowing spinach.  It is remarkably successful, and pleases me way more than if I'd used decent, upstanding, living ingredients. 

Today has been all about violence, death and resurrection.  I done a mini-Easter all of my own.  In June.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Too many perfect moments in this post, iced by labels worthy of a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete