Friday 9 November 2012

Day 353: Mind Your Language

In my groups today I have people from America, China, Turkey, India, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, and Russia.  The topic is personal brand. 

China explain that he is uncomfortable with considering the self, and that every strength is also a weakness.  He goes on to add something very poetic about duality and the dark side/light side of every element.  (I feel like arranging flowers simply and banging a gong as a dragon enters.) 

Sweden references Ikea (seriously), and smiles a lot.  Continually.  If he is the light side of the Scandi coin, his neighbour, Norway, is the dark side.  Dry and sardonic and wintry.   

India talks cricket.  Fast.  America has great dental work and a positive approach.   Turkey is emotional and voluble.  Germany and Russia argue.  France goes out to make a phone call. 

Why do I feel like I'm part of a terrible 1970's sitcom? 

No comments:

Post a Comment