Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 204: Within Tent

The Ark
A visit to the camping shop to buy a tent for next weekend.  I like tents.  And I like camping shops - all the gadgets and the promise of freedom and being outside.  When the weather is good, there is nothing better than living feral for a few days.  Today in the blazing sunshine, it is hard to imagine weather not being good - but I have been to enough trench-foot Glastonburys to know better...

So it's with this in mind that I buy a Vango Ark.  Because if it's an ark, it'll float, right?  

Incidentally, the Vango claims that it will fit 'three men'.  I find this hard to believe.  But I must not forget that Noah apparently managed to fit two of everything in his ark.  So perhaps all arks are just far stretchier than they look.

Let it rain.  I've got flotation and expansion capabilities.    

No comments:

Post a Comment