Monday 14 May 2012

Day 189: Total Peace OMG

I notice that my new sunglasses (see Day 185) come with this guarantee (see left).

This has got to be the best £165 I've ever spent!   X-ray vision, glare reduction and TOTAL PEACE OF MIND.

Just as well.   It's been a day of petty irritations - but that's BEFORE I realise I have the guarantee.
Tiny geese

This changes everything.  Immediately.  The guarantee kicks in, providing TPOM via an excellent display of goslings down by the lake.

Big rhubarb
And then following up with the appearance of a gunnera growing alongside the reeds.

A favourite plant, because it looks like B-movie mutant rhubarb, and screws with your sense of perspective.   You get to experience life as a Borrower. Just for a moment.   

This is amazing.   Everyone should own a pair of Ray-Bans.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment