Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 185: X-Ray Specs

Covent Garden in the rain.  Undeterred, I am buying sunglasses.  They are Ray-Bans, and therefore stupidly expensive.  I pick them because they have magical properties.  There is a television screen in the store.  Look at it with the naked eye - nothing.  Blue fuzz.  Put on the special polarised glasses - a beach scene appears.  Take the glasses off - the beach disappears.  The sales assistant says something about filters, but I'm not really listening.  As far as I'm concerned, these are X-Ray Specs.  For real. 

Wearing these I will be able to see what lies beneath.  The TRUTH. 

Plus, of course, nudity.     

Spot dancing minceur Louis Spence on Langley Street.  Not wearing my X-Ray Specs, so I don't see him nude. Sometimes you don't need to see what lies beneath.

That being said, his clothes are so tight, I already can.

No comments:

Post a Comment