Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 121: Indoor Overachiever

Rain.  Then more rain.  Then quite a lot of fat, wet snow.  Then more rain.  Now rain, and wind. 

It's a day to stay inside.  I make one brief foray out, but it's not very enjoyable thanks to my 'waterproof' jacket (aka rain sieve).

Back home.  Jacket off.  Time to get dynamic.  Start achieving things.  This is what I manage (pretty amazing):-

Reading the paper - including the bits about London Fashion Week which I don't really understand (pastels, tribal and pyjama trousers, apparently).   

General personal hygiene - I finish my shampoo, my conditioner and my toothpaste today.  The planets align.

Washing-up - everything.  Even the peelings bucket, which is valiant, because it harbours bin juice that makes me gag. 

Achieving a PB at Patience - haven't played for years, but find I still have my magic touch.  All that practice not wasted, then. 

Making a salad for lunch - health is everything.  My body is a temple.

Wearing a grapefruit as a hat for a considerable amount of time - don't know why.  Born this way?

Making scones for tea - balance is everything (jam: cream ratio).  My body is a teashop.   

So, by my calculations, today I have been informed, cosmic, brave, consistent, responsible, monstrous and greedy. 

All without leaving the house.  Not bad for a rainy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment